Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

6 Days and Counting...

I will be with Matthew in 6 days!!! I am so ready for us to be able to live together as husband and wife. It has been quite the journey the Lord has taken us on over the past 6 months of marriage, seeing each other only twice since our wedding back in February. But the Lord is faithful, and that is what I am choosing to cling to as I get ready to move from my home town of Charlotte, NC and move up to Ingersoll, Ontario where Matthew and I will begin our married life together. I am nervous and also so excited. I know that there will be lots of adjustments to be made and that it won't be easy, but I also know that my God loves me dearly, that He will never leave my side, and that He has given me an amazing husband to walk through life together with.