Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Real Life {The Job Search Is...OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!}

Praise the Lord! I just received a call and I will officially be employed at Compassion Canada on September 10, 2012.

God is SO good!

I wasn't supposed to receive a call until tomorrow, which meant that I was going to have to come home from being gone all day to listen to a voice mail letting me know if I was employed or not. But the Lord was so gracious and He gave me the opportunity to chat with my new employer for about 20 minutes on the phone about my new position in the Contact Center.

There will be lots of training and hopefully lots of quick learning on my part. But I am so grateful to be employed after being in Canada for a year. What a wonderful anniversary present!

I have no words to express my gratitude right now or the joy that is just gushing from my heart. 

Father I thank You for this wonderful opportunity. May I glorify You through this new journey. 
I ask for quiet confidence in who I am in You, and that I will learn quickly. I give over to You 
any stress that I may encounter. I ask Your blessing upon the friendships that I will establish
 there, may they honor and glorify You. May my attitude be pleasing to You, 
may this heart that You are shaping be a light for You. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment